Coxhoe Parish Council is made up of elected and co-opted Parish Councillors and Officers. Please view each of the sections below for further information:
View Coxhoe Parish Councillor details:
- Councillor Stuart Dunn (Chair)
- Councillor Mrs Kay Simpson (Vice Chair)
- Councillor Mrs Wendy Lavelle
- Councillor Kim Lowes
- Councillor Colin Thirlaway
- Councillor Keith Pounder
- Councillor Adrian Hedley
- Councillor Darren Brown
- Councillor Nathan Brown
- Councillor Ian Armstrong
- Vacant Position
There is currently one Councillor vacancies.
View Coxhoe Parish Officer details:
- Claire Llewelyn Parish Clerk
- Angela Searle Administration Officer
- Ian Thompson Senior Youth Worker
- Ian Forster Website and Social Media Administrator (Voluntary)
Members Register of Interests
View Coxhoe Parish Council’s Register of Member’s Interests .
Durham County Councillors
View Durham County Councillor details:
Councillors are here to represent your interests. If you have a problem, speak to the Councillors for your area.
As indicated above one of our roles as a Parish Council is to promote local democracy. That is the reason why our council meetings are fully open to the public. You might want to get engaged in the work of the Parish Council and a way to do that is to become a local Councillor. View our page about becoming a Parish Councillor for further information about how to get involved.